[asterisk-users] Siemens Gigaset C450 IP vs S450 IP

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Wed Nov 29 20:57:37 MST 2006

Andrew - I have been told they have no plans to introduce US
distribution or availability on these products in the foreseeable
future.  I was told this by one of the channel managers from Siemens.  I
received some eval units of some of the Siemens SIP products from a
reseller in EU, and they are quite nice, but they were all kitted for
220.

Cory Andrews