[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Nov 29 18:04:12 MST 2006

At 03:49 PM 11/29/2006, you wrote:
>That data is no easier to parse than the output generated from:
>
>Action: Command
>Command: sip show peer <peer>
>
>Note the colons used both as a field delimiter AND stuck in the regcontact.

Actually, finding the data between a CR and a colon get's you the
data label and between the following space and the next CR get's you
the data  As long as they never embed colons in the label, parsing
the output is not really that hard.

I'm not trying to disagree, but you are making things seem harder
than they appear to be from my view.

Ira