[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Nov 29 15:19:52 MST 2006

James.

Ok... that sounds like an objective distinction. Maybe it's just the output that I get as a result of:

Action: Command
Command: foo

that's causing problems.

eg:
Action: Command
Command: sip show subscriptions

I don't know why every CLI command doesn't have a corresponding action.
I won't be adding any new manager commands, as I am not a C programmer.

Doug.