[asterisk-users] voicemail.conf locking problem

Scott Keagy skeagy at ipcexperts.com
Wed Nov 29 15:05:13 MST 2006

If you have enough users where this comes up as a real issue, I'd recommend migrating to Asterisk Realtime voicemail, then can have row-level locking etc. if you use the right kind of storage engine... I've found problems using the dial-by-name directory with realtime voicemail, but it seems you might have the scale where some customization work can be justified.

Regards,
Scott