[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

James Texter james.texter at cox.net
Wed Nov 29 15:03:02 MST 2006

Doug,
    Your issue isn't with the manager.  It's with the CLI output you are
trying to hijack via manager :D  If you run "sip show peer 2944093" in the
CLI, you'll see a blank line, followed by a line that is "* Name".  It
appears what you really want is a manager Action to show a sip peer, in
which case I would recommend adding a new manager command that returns a
string which is much more machine readable.  Remember, CLI output is
designed to be human readable.

Just my $0.02.

James Texter