[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Nov 29 14:36:12 MST 2006

Grrrr. Here's another example...

Action: Command
Command: sip show peer 2944093

Response: Follows
Privilege: Command

  * Name       : 2944093
  Secret       : <Set>
  MD5Secret    : <Not set>
  Context      : 180o_CallStart
  Subscr.Cont. : 180o_WatchBLF

Why the HELL is there an asterisk before 'Name'? Now I have to strip the bloody thing out!
And why is there TWO empty lines before it?
Good grief!

Doug.