[asterisk-users] What's up with the Manager Interface?!?!

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Nov 29 12:25:55 MST 2006

Michael, I'm using python.

Here's a good example. I'm trying to get SIP blf. I managed to split my result into a list of lines by splitting on ANY of \r\n, \n or \r.  I was going use the column headings from the third line as my keys for my dictionary/hash, rather than hard coding them. Notice anything? The 'Call ID' column has a space right in the middle which means I can't simply split this up by white-space.

        Response: Follows
        Privilege: Command
        Peer             User        Call ID      Extension        Last state     Type
        xxx.187.128.105  2944090     f7ee98da-6d  2944006          InUse          xpidf+xml
        xxx.187.128.105  2944090     111e388b-6b  2944077          Idle           xpidf+xml

I think I looked at the python module and was underwhelmed by it.

Doug.