[asterisk-users] SIP Port 5060

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Wed Nov 29 11:07:05 MST 2006

Ok. So, it's not that I can make Asterisk listen on multiple ports for any
SIP friend, but I could override the port on an individual SIP friend.

So, instead of having something like:

bindport=5060,5080,5081,5082

in the general section of sip.conf, I need to just have

bindport=5060

in the genearl section and then something like:

port=5080

(or whatever number) in any individual SIP friend profile.

Correct?

Thanks,
Daniel