[asterisk-users] Re: IAX access to FWD broken?

Zed zed071 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:01:27 MST 2006

I've got to the point with FWD and IAX that I just connect directly via SIP
to IPKall, using my Asterisk box's address as the proxy. It simply works
better and eliminates another point of failure at FWD.

I also find it helps keep things a little more organized since I can assign
my own internal SIP extensions to map to the IPKall number, so I can see
what is going where with just a quick glance.