[asterisk-users] Blind transfer # not working for forwarded or picked calls

Roger Lewau roger.lewau at serverhallen.com
Wed Nov 29 08:34:31 MST 2006

Hello list

We have a situation where calls need to be transfered to another extension.
We are using # to accomplish this but we found this is only working for
calls answered at the original called extension. If the call has been
forwarded to another extension or if the call has been picked up by any
other phone in the same pickup group the # key does not work. How can we
solve this issue? Any parameters that need to be set?

We are using Asterisk 1.2.13

Kind regards
Roger