[asterisk-users] Re: IAX access to FWD broken?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Wed Nov 29 07:49:25 MST 2006

FWD works fine for me. I just set up a trunk in asterisk.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items