[asterisk-users] AGI and some informations

Olivier Saulnier steganux at steganux.com
Wed Nov 29 05:57:52 MST 2006

Hello,

I'll try to explain better what i want to do:
1 - i've developped a softphone, with iaxclient.dll, in Windev Langage
(French langage - PC SOFT). This DLL doesn't work well with Windev, some
of pieces are ok. the ring, is not OK!!
2 - For detect the ring, i have make a listen server on the softphone.
On the Asterisk server, i've make a Ruby Script which give the
information as the RING must bell, and when it must stop.
3 - I modify the extensions.conf file fir call the Ruby script. but it's
not a good work, because:
a) I must specify for each softphone a new context, where i call the
script with the IP address.
b) i must give at softphone the phone nimber incoming, for external calls

Do you have any idea for process that??
Best regards,

--

Olivier Saulnier