[asterisk-users] mISDN

Timothy Parez timothyparez at linux.be
Wed Nov 29 05:26:41 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm able to place outgoing calls using mISDN,
but I cannot get incoming calls to work.

Whenever someone calls one the incoming numbers I get this:
Nov 29 13:21:48 WARNING[7221]: chan_misdn.c:4735 chan_misdn_log:
Extension can never match, so disconnecting

The caller is then informed by our telco company that the number is
unavailable.

In misdn.conf I have

[myoutsidelines]
msns=*
ports=1,2,3,4
context=inisdn

I then have a context in extensions.conf

[inisdn]
;exten => _.,1,NoOp(Incoming Call from telco ${CALLERID} for
${EXTEN}@${SIPDOMAIN})
;exten => _.,2,LookupCIDName
;exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,3,Dial(sip/sammy,30,r)
;exten => h,1,HangUp()
;exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/timothy)
;exten => s,2,Hangup()
;exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/timothy,30,r)
;exten => _X.,2,Hangup()
exten s,1,NoOp(Incoming call from ${CALLERID} for ${EXTEN})
exten s,2,Answer()
exten s,3,Echo()
exten s,4,Hangup()
exten i,1,NoOp(Invalid call from ${CALLERID} for ${EXTEN})
exten i,2,Answer()
exten i,3,Echo()
exten i,4,Hangup()

As you can see I tried a few things, but none of them work.

Does anybody know how to solve this ?
Thnx.