[asterisk-users] AGI and some informations

Anton Frolov afng072 at frols.com
Tue Nov 28 10:49:52 MST 2006

why don't you want to manage everything in Ruby?
I would call the script with just the number called
exten => 302,s,agi,script,${EXTEN}
and then make all of the decisions based on the phone number inside of Ruby.
When registering a softphone, you could store its IP in a database. Then
your script will take this IP from the database and use it.

When registering the softphone:
SoftPhonesDB.insert("olivier", $ip);

In extensions.conf:
exten => 302,s,agi,script.rb,${EXTEN}