[asterisk-users] Zaptel drivers for Solaris?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:13:28 MST 2006

The code from there is stable, and it has a lot of bugs fixed on it
that are fixed in later versions of the Asterisk 1.2 tree. The reason
it was forked is that the Asterisk developer community doesn't test
each release on Solaris and they put a lot of things into the code
that just plain won't work on Solaris, but work fine on Linux.

I have tested the code(on x86, not sparc) and it is very stable, and
the maintainers of the http://solarisvoip.com/ site are great to work
with if you find bugs or any issues with it not working with your
system.

MATT---