[asterisk-users] Busy signal from IAXy when not connecting to my Asterisk box

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:34:10 MST 2006

Is yours S100i or S101i? I've seen the same issues with the S100i and then
noticed that SIP isnt as bad as Digium makes it seem (probably to market
IAX) and want to say the issue is caused by heat. I do believe the S101i is
the same exact hardware, uses the same firmware but is just designed not to
heat up as much. Honestly for the price why not get a Linksys Router/ATA
combo? The IAXy has NO web interface, and is very lacking in features. If
you dont connect the ethernet and phone to it before you power it on, it
wont even work right. I'd buy them in bulk if they were priced USD 35-45,
but not at 100.