[asterisk-users] Trunk Alcatel - Ring problem and call disconnection

K Y Iyer Iyer at NDTV.COM
Mon Nov 27 08:32:27 MST 2006

Hi

We have the almost exact setup - can you capture what you see on the
CLI?

And the setting you've made on the Alcatel side?

We used the excellent document to connect our Alcatel 4400 OmniPCX - the
document is perfect.  You can find it on voip-info.org

Maybe we can try and help

Best

Iyer

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Frederico
Madeira
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 8:50 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Trunk Alcatel - Ring problem and call
disconnection

Hi guys,

Recentlly i did a asterisk gateway and use it with an alcatel pabx. All
is working, i have only two problems.

1. When call incomming to asterisk, it forward to digium card to PABX
Alcatel. The user that start the call can't hear the control tone of
ring ring ring. Tha calls stay without sound until the called part
answer the call. At this point, conversation follow normaly.

2. When an alcatel extension use asterisk to make a call, after some
time, around 2 minutes the calls is hangup.

How i can resolve this two problems ?

Thanks.

--
Frederico Madeira