[asterisk-users] AgentCallbackLogin deprecated?

Miguel Paolino mpaolino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 06:19:44 MST 2006

I would like to know if AgentCallbackLogin will be discontinued anytime
shortly in Asterisk 1.4.x . I've read a page in voip-info that said so [1],
but it was not an official announcement. I have to be sure, because I'm in
the process of setting up a medium-to-big callcenter with Asterisk and
calling the agents when a call is placed in a queue is a requisite (I've
also read it can be done with the dialplan, but this app eases the work).

[1] - http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+AgentCallbackLogin
--
Regards,

Miguel Paolino