[asterisk-users] Odd blip when playinv IVR over IAX

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:37:42 MST 2006

Hi,
I have an IVR that sounds just fine and dandy over ZAP.  However, when
I dial in through an 800 number from a provider that I connect to via
IAX I get this 'blip' in the sound file.   At first I thought it was
just packet loss, but it happens at the exact same spot every single
time.   There are several parts to the IVR menu and several places
where this blip happens every single time you call in (but only over
IAX from this 800 provider).   Can anyone possibly enlighten me as to
what might be causing this?

It's not a big deal... but I'm curious what is making it happen.