[asterisk-users] DID Provider

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sun Nov 26 11:51:30 MST 2006

I have been real happy with voxbone.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: broadbandvoice at comcast.net
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:35 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] DID Provider

  I am using DIDx.net as my DID provider but they don't seem to get their act together. A lot of times the phone numbers don't work. How can provide my own DID, my asterisk server is being hosted at a Data center and has a reliable vendor that does my termination and do SIP to SIP and have no T1 channels.