[asterisk-users] DID Provider

Alex alexstdb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 15:57:19 MST 2006

I have the same problem. Also, the web interface is really awkward, they
don't
have DIDs in the countries where I need them (Chile, for example), and the
quality of the sound is from bad to unusable, even from the US phone they
provide
you for free. If I would have the chance, I would have them refund me the
money
I spent on that service.

I am using other services based in US (for example, rapidvox), they work
fine
and have no hassles like signing NDAs, bad quality, etc.

If you know of any other DID wholesale provider, please tell me.

Regards,
Alex