[asterisk-users] Asterisk and UK ISDN 30

Neil Tancock neil at safeharbourit.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 06:34:00 MST 2006

Thanks Steve, that's helpful.

I use Cologne HFC card to connect 2-channel ISDN2e to my PBX.  Do I just use
the same card and give it 30 channels instead?

Neil

safeharbour IT Ltd
Your IT Department

tel: 0845 644 3607
fax: 0845 867 2891
mob: 07812 114784
voip: 200 at pbx.safeharbourit.co.uk
email: neil at safeharbourit.co.uk
web: www.safeharbourit.co.uk

 The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our
clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of
business.