[asterisk-users] Card don't hangup but Asterisk hangup

txus apoloco at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 04:20:30 MST 2006

Hi, I mean that the server finish the action

  == Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 4) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

I'm trying to design a mobile-parking infrastructure, (It's for a Finish
University Project)
I made more test ..
When I make a call from a mobile to mi home phone , and hang up the home
phone . The line still up.

The problem will not belong to asterisk malfunction or bad configuration, it's
my telephone line .  I'll call to my phone provider and ask ....

Thanks to all !!!
P.D.: sorry for my English