[asterisk-users] RE: Snom 360 Multiple calls on hold help

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 23:41:29 MST 2006

Upgraded the client this morning, lets hope this works for good :)

Can you tell us what the best way to suggest bug features or additions is?

For example, Arizona is not a option under time zones, we dont have DST and
never change time, would be nice if that was added! Also, a digital clock,
alot of americans are lazy and I guess still cant figure out how to read a
analog clock :(

Thanks again for this new beta release, I couldnt of asked for a quicker
response time, my hat is truly off to Snom for actually caring about the
customer!

Thanks again!