[asterisk-users] DB9 e1 to RJ45 pinout

Alban albanast at free.fr
Fri Nov 24 09:34:52 MST 2006

I had some troubles once with db9 and RJ45... It was due to an impedance pb.
As I remember, you have to change the impedance in the adaptor (with adding
some R-C)... I haven't done it, and my line was half-working (sometimes yes,
sometimes not...).
So, I suggest you to check if the impedance are the same...