[asterisk-users] Caller Id not propagated to the analog line

Anton Frolov afng072 at frols.com
Fri Nov 24 05:32:10 MST 2006

Dear all,

a newbie question...

I have two external lines (PSTN & SIP) and two internal lines.
When receiving an incoming call, I correctly get the CID, but it's not
propagated to the internal lines. My analog phones shows "External call"
instead of the CID.

My analog device is a TDM400P (2 FXO + 2 FXS) with two analog phones
attached to it (Siemens Gigaset and a wired Logicom).

I searched the web and the lists, found several pages like this one:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/CID+Issues+with+some+Siemens+DECT+phones+in+France
(I'm in France), but nothing helps.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks!