[asterisk-users] snom subscriptions issue on WRT (2)

tommaso.carrara tommaso.carrara at voipvoice.it
Thu Nov 23 01:27:42 MST 2006

Nothing better, I tried some solutions, but nothing is changed.
After some minutes, or after an asterisk reload , it loses all my snom
subscriptions...
I have an asterisk 1.2.1 on my WRT54GL , all is ok, and I use SNOM 320 as
sip phones.
When they boot up the subscriptions are ok, and asterisk can see their
subscriptions, but when I run some of the commands above, they lose the
subscriptions on asterisk.

The problem is THAT:

 -- Reloading module 'pbx_config.so' (Text Extension Configuration)
 == Extension state: Watcher for hint 201 deactivated. Notify User 202
 == Extension state: Watcher for hint 202 deactivated. Notify User 201
 == Extension state: Watcher for hint 203 deactivated. Notify User 201

This happens when I run a reload pbx_config.so OR a RELOAD, I tried to add
NAT=YES but nothing happened.

The problem is that, and asterisk losts my snoms subscriptions.

Thanks