[asterisk-users] Exact definition of ASR

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Thu Nov 23 00:15:10 MST 2006

Hi all,
I have a little question I was not able to find answered on the Net::
How can I measure ASR (Answer-Seize Ratio) ?
Which is its definition ?

In other terms, it is said to be a ratio between "answered calls" and
"total attempted calls".
(cfr:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_cost_routing)

The question is: should I remove from the "total attempted calls" the busy
ones ? If I remove them, ASR obviously raises.

But is it correct ? Does it exist an "operational definition" of this
measure ?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it