[asterisk-users] qualify=yes

Vicky vicky.r at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 07:19:53 MST 2006

I doubt that . I think qualify=500 means asterisk checks every 500 ms if the
other extension is available or not . Because when qualify=( value in ms )
is set and you do a sip show peers in console asterisk whos how much latency
is there between extension and asterisk . If i set qualify = no then it
shows UNKNOWN . If i set qualify=10 then it doesnt mean asterisk shows
extension lagged if latency is less than 10 ms ... It just checks every 10
ms for extension . I am not very sure though :)