[asterisk-users] RE: Snom 360 Multiple calls on hold help

Alban albanast at free.fr
Wed Nov 22 04:34:15 MST 2006

I'm having the same problem, pressing a speed dial/extension when 2 calls are
on the phone connect the 2 calls together. Typing the number instead of using
speed dial works.
With older firmware, 6.2.1 or 6.3, it was working... But then other problem
with pickup, deadlocking the phone (or slowing it down). Certainly due to the
dp bug (fixed in 6.5.1).
Regards,
Alban.