[asterisk-users] SOLVED: Digium TE405 card and Matra PBX

Jan Marek jmarek at jcu.cz
Wed Nov 22 03:15:46 MST 2006

Hello asterisk-users,

I have solved interconnection between Digium TE405 and Matra PBX.
I plug this card to another computer and with the same
configuration parameters card now works without problem.

First server has 2xPIII/1GHz and 256MB of RAM, Adaptec SCSI
adapter and SCSI system disk. I don't know now, what chipset it
was, but mainboard was from Supermicro, then I pretend Intel
chipset.

Now I have this card in the 2x Opteron F 2218, 4GB RAM, mainboard
Tyan Thunder h2000M, chipset is ServerWorks.

FYI.

Sincerely
Jan Marek
--
Ing. Jan Marek               | Nez mi poslete prilohu .doc, .xls
University of South Bohemia  | nebo .ppt, prectete si, prosim,