[asterisk-users] Attn:Peter, Gsalas, Tim-Help me to configure my NOKIA E70 Mobile with my Asterisk server

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 21:59:08 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

Thank you for your response. Yesterday only, I configured my Nokia E70 mobile and its working fine. For group members convenience, here I am giving the configuration:

Configuring the Nokia E70:

Go to Menu - Tools - Settings - Connection - Sip Settings -

Profile name: Olivetalk
Service Profile: IETF
Default Access Point: Olive
Public user name: sip:102 at 202.xxx.xxx.xxx
Use Compression: No
Registration: Always On
Use Security: no

Proxy server settings:

Proxy server address: sip:202.xxx.xxx.xxx
Realm: asterisk
User name: 102
Password: chandra
Allow loose routing: Yes
Transport Type: UDP
Port: 5060

Registrar Server Settings:

Registrar serv. addr.: sip:202.xxx.xxx.xxx
Realm: asterisk
User Name: 102
Password: chandra
Transport Type: UDP
Port: 5060

Go to Menu - Tools - Settings - Connection – Internet tel. settings -

Name : Olivetalk
SIP profiles : Olivetalk

I hope this information will be useful for remaining users. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Sponsored Link