[asterisk-users] Is this a PRI problem, *, or the phone???

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:47:36 MST 2006

Hey List,

Im sure you have all seen my frantic posts today, was going to see if
someone else can shed some light on this.

I am running * 1.2.13, Zaptel 1.2.13, and beta 12 of the Sangoma drivers
with a a101u card.

When using Snom 360s,320s (going to test on a Polycom soon as well).

I put two calls on hold, pick one call up and go to transfer them out to a
extension or voicemail and the two Zap channels bridge, the calls disappear
from the phone, and those two callers are now bridged! As you can see, very,
very very weird and not good at all. At first we thought this was a Snom
problem, but everyone has said that all my configs look good.

Could this be some config on the PRI, as far as being the zapata config?
Something like when the calls are on hold the system is getting confused? I
have one span setup (channels 1-23), and all in the same pickup/call group
(group 1). This is correct isnt it? Or should this be setup differently?

Anyone have any ideals on this? Ive tried everything, could it be my config
in extensions.conf ? If it does with the Polycom as well, im truly confused
on what this could be!!!

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, please let me know!!!

Thanks
Ron