[asterisk-users] IP601 Expansion Module HELP!!!

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Tue Nov 21 17:37:04 MST 2006

Hi Ron,

I was in the exact same predicament about 2 weeks ago.

What you need is a file called macaddress-directory.xml

ln = last name

fn = first Name

ct =  contact (number: extension for BLF or phone number for speed dial)

sd = speed dial.  (This just needs to be numerical.  It does not mean
position number)

rt = ring tone (not used)

ad =  auto divert

ar = auto reject

bw = buddy watch (required for BLF)

bb = buddy block

I have 3 expansion modules so my list is very logon.

All this information is in the

Administrator's Guide

SoundPoint(r)/SoundStation(r) IP SIP

Version 2.0

August 2006

I can't remember the link for download.  Email me an I will forward to
you if you like.

The contents of the directly look like this.

<directory>

            <item_list>

                        <item>

                                    <ln>Crane</ln>