[asterisk-users] Parking on an extension

Kelly Opal kelly at eriecoast.com
Tue Nov 21 12:35:07 MST 2006

Hi
    Thanks for the fast response. You and Doug both had the same idea. I will try that setup and let you know how it works.

One last thing. Could there be a menu in the queue so that if Steve was still on the phone after say 120 seconds the caller could be given the option to press 1 to leave a voice mail or do nothing to remain in the queue.

Thanks

Kelly