[asterisk-users] spc.exe

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:53:16 MST 2006

And I was using the XML files from the Sipura site! Since noone here is
willing to help, I went on the -biz, offered $10 via paypal and had the
correct SPC file within hours, used that to compile the configfile and now
the phone actually provisions itself. Before it would download the file and
just do nothing.

I'll post the SPC.exe on a public site sometime soon, since I cant be the
only one needing it.