[asterisk-users] Reliable European SIP/IAX Providers?

Nate Kapi natekapi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 23:29:01 MST 2006

I know that the wiki has an extensive list of European VoIP providers out
there....but there's so many that it's kind of hard to sort through. So I
was wondering if anyone could recommend some reliable SIP/IAX termination
providers in Europe? Something like VoicePulse Connect, NuFone, Vitelity, or
Junction Networks based out of Europe. I really don't trust a US VoIP
company for reliable VoIP termination abroad.

Thanks!

Nate