[asterisk-users] CAPI (Eicon Diva V-4BRI), Hylafax & IAXModem

MBIT Technologies mail at mbit.com.au
Mon Nov 20 18:42:31 MST 2006

> Can you try directly mapping a DID to the IAXmodem extension in
FreePBX and seeing if that at least works (i.e. it picks up the phone
and does receive the fax). This will at least isolate the issue
directly to the fax detection/routing.

I did try directing it straight to the extension this morning but I just got
an engaged signal.

What owner and group permissions do you have on /dev/ttyIAX0-9 modems?