[asterisk-users] How to accept All incomings calls from One Special Host (like a proxy)

Jean-Marc Salsa jsalsa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:29:51 MST 2006

Hi,

I 've a proxy on my network where some calls are routed to ....
And as well some extensions on my Asterisk Server.

What I would like to do is to accept all incoming calls from the proxy,
wherever they are coming from or going to ...
but, as soon as I receive a call with the same number as one extension
defined in Asterisk (but through the Proxy !) , it refuses the call, saying
that there is some kind of authentication issue ! ... of course, it asks the
proxy the Extension Login & Password .... which cannot work !

Does somebody know how to do that ?

Thanks,

JM