[asterisk-users] Vonage uses Cisco

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Nov 20 09:46:32 MST 2006

	That PR page quotes Vonage VP saying

"Our SIP-through-Network Address Translation [NAT] technology is unique
in the industry," says Babu. "Cisco helped us solve many of the
technical and business challenges of bringing this unique service to
market."

	What do you think Vonage SIPoNAT does that other Cisco customers don't
get? That we can't do with Asterisk outside the NAT and SIP softphones
(like X-lite)? That we can't do with IAX? Finally, does Cisco offer any
special features for using IAX with Asterisk?

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein