[asterisk-users] Help me to configure my NOKIA E70 Mobile with my Asterisk server

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 07:39:47 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

Recently, I bought NOKIA E70 mobile. I have configured my mobile to connect with my Asterisk server depends on the information available in Internet. But, its telling that "Registration failed". If anybody configured this mobile for Asterisk server, please tell me the step by step configuration or please tell me a good website link to do this.

Looking forward  to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month -   Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!