[asterisk-users] wget from within asterisk?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Nov 20 07:13:26 MST 2006

For the record, to get CNAM from a CNAM provider that provides it via
HTTP or HTTPS

Make sure curl and curl-devel are installed.
Re make and install asterisk if the packages were not present when you
original built it.

Set(callerid(name)=${CURL(http://somehost.somedomain.com?number=${EXTEN}
&userid=whatever&password=whatever)})