[asterisk-users] Trunk outcall line ?

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 04:35:07 MST 2006

When Dialing via SIP provider you don't have the concept of lines.

Your operator probably  allow you more than one simultaneous call at the
same time.
So concerning with your diaplan on extensions.conf, only if the first dial
execution couldn't be reached asterisk will lookup for the 2nd priority. It
doesn't have any relation ship with number of lines...

Please check on voip wiki about SIP trunking , SIP peers to understand the
concept.

On 11/20/06, Noc Phibee <noc at phibee.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> no answer ? anyone use asterisk with more 1 line in out ?
>
> bye
>

> Noc Phibee a écrit :
> > Hi
> >
> > actually, for out call, i use :
> >

> > exten => _0XXXX.,1,Dial(SIP/out-l1/${EXTEN:1},50,rt)
> > exten => _0XXXX.,2,Dial(SIP/out-l2/${EXTEN:1},50,rt)
> > exten => _0XXXX.,3,Dial(SIP/out-l3/${EXTEN:1},50,rt)
> > exten => _0XXXX.,4,Hangup
> >

> > can you say me with this config, if the first user call and use out-l1
> > the second user use automatiquely out-l2 (and out-l3 when l1 and l2 are
> > used) ?
> >
> > if i want add a "turn line" for use all lines and not only the out-l1,
> > what is the best
> > config (i don't use web interface for config)
> >
> > thanks bye

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Marco Mouta