[asterisk-users] wget from within asterisk?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Nov 19 21:08:44 MST 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 01:52:35PM -0700, Damon Estep wrote:
> Thx!
>

> I saw a note about Curl vs. CURL, is there a difference?

CURL refers to a dialplan function, whereas Curl refers to a dialplan
application that is depracated in favour of that function. BTW:
application names in the Asterisk dialplan are not case-sensitive. I'm
not sure about functions names. So if you just replace 'Curl' with 'CURL'
everywhere in your dialplan, you'll still be using the same depracated
Curl application.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org