[asterisk-users] switching trunks based on quality

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 20:40:14 MST 2006

Quality as in jitter past x amount or packet loss over x amount.
Automatically meaning I don't need to hire an administrator to run tests all
day and when it passes a threshold he has to log into the box and disable or
put that trunk at a lower order. I mean that some kind of command is run
when a threshold is reached that disables the trunk temporarily or puts it
at a lower precedence at least.

Curt