[asterisk-users] AdvancedVoIP Billing ?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Nov 18 11:17:43 MST 2006

Really?

I am using a2billing to bill customers for Per min DID inbound to there
IVR's, Voice Mail Box tracking, Billing users for outbound from Softphones
And Calling Cards :() there is alot more but I don't want type the much...

My god it's asterisk think outside of the box....

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email