[asterisk-users] AdvancedVoIP Billing ?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Nov 18 05:48:08 MST 2006

Did you look at a2billing?

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: usTollFree at bochterservices.com

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254
(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items