[asterisk-users] Soundfiles adding during phone calls

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Nov 17 20:39:30 MST 2006

bails wrote:
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

>>> I tried this:
>>> <features.conf>
>>> [featuremap]
>>> blindxfer => ##            ; Blind transfer  was #1 - now press # twice
>>> disconnect => *0        ; Disconnect
>>> automon => *1            ; One Touch Record
>>> atxfer => *2            ; Attended transfer
>
> [applicationmap]
> tortore=> *9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys

Yap, that magic word helped!

I got still some problems with it.
I understand that I do not hear the sound, but wonder if I should get
the call back after the playback or not anymore.
In my experience the caller hang up and my phone remains on the status
"connected"
I have only the choice to power cycle the phone.

Anything I can do ?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger