[asterisk-users] Need help on Music on Hold

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 17:58:29 MST 2006

Its Cisco. Please disable VAD and voice compression in your Cisco equipment.
I had exactly the same problem which haunted me for more than a year and I
tried everything, asked everyone, and no one could solve the problem, until
the service provider told me they had some voice compression feature enabled
on their Cisco equipment for bandwidth saving. Once they turned it off and
let G711 pass through as is, MoH started to work perfectly fine.