[asterisk-users] Do Not Call List

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Nov 17 16:45:20 MST 2006

I'm surprised someone doesn't come up with a consortium for all the
asterisk users to poll a central location or does the data come with
restrictions about sharing the data?

Duane from e164.org says he's already built the application you are
looking for to deal with Australian databases if that helps.

Cheers,

Dean